- What is the key to executive gender equality? Hint: It’s not board quotas
Board quotas may be geared towards creating a more diverse and inclusive workforce, but they do they necessarily lead to a boost in female leaders?
- HR Nightmare: Employee releases payroll info
A UK worker is under arrest after publishing 100,000 employees’ payroll information. What can HR learn?
- [LIGHTER SIDE] Ditch the clichés: Hiring managers reveal CV turn-offs
As HR execs, we have all seen some ridiculous phrases used in CVs – HC reveals some of the worst phrases used on candidate resumes.
- Influencing the C-Suite: advice for HR leaders
HC talks to TNT’s director of HR, administration and customer service about selling ideas, building credibility and winning buy-in from senior management and colleagues.
- Are you a King Arthur or a Napoleon?
They’re two admired leaders with vastly different leadership styles, but which one should you be taking lessons from when it comes to conflict management in senior teams? Napoleon or King Arthur?
- 5 Minutes with… John Davis, Human Resources Director, Rentokil Initial
John Davis, Human Resources Director (Pacific), Rentokil Initial, warns HR leaders not to lose their ‘human touch’.