- Sector spotlight on aged care
Those who work in the aged care sector have a deep sense of purpose when it comes to caring for others, according to Bruce Ross-Adams, executive general manager HR at St Ives Group.
- We want your views on employment law
Have your say in our survey and be in the draw to win an Apple TV
- Five Minutes With...Natalie Nicholson, executive director, HR, at ING DIRECT
Learning techniques from other areas of the business is the way forward for HR, according to Natalie Nicholson, executive director, HR, at ING DIRECT.
- Mass redundancies confirmed for Australia Post
As the postal service confirms that it will be laying off 900 staff in the next 12 months, HC looks at the best way to handle mass layoffs.
- Self-destructing text messages: HR friend or foe?
It sounds like something out of a spy movie but self-destructing text messages are now a reality thanks to a new app. Should HR be wary of this new technology or embrace it?
- Top comedian to host the 2014 Australian HR Awards
There will be laughs aplenty for those attending this year’s Australian HR Awards, with comedian and actress Julia Morris manning the microphone.