- Five Minutes With...Michelle Cooper, people and performance manager, Peoplebank Australia
Michelle Cooper, people and performance manager, Peoplebank Australia, talks about connecting people programs to objectives and why she would like to dine with the Dalai Lama.
- And the winner is…
The suspense is at an end for everyone who took part in our employment law survey, as we reveal the lucky winner of the Apple TV.
- Workplace investigations: Best practice tips for getting them right
Conducting workplace investigations can be one of the most challenging parts of our roles as HR professionals. People+Culture Strategies managing principal Joydeep Hor shares his best practice investigation tips.
- Employee lost 17kg due to workplace bullying
A worker who suffered depression, anxiety and nightmares because of bullying will receive compensation from Comcare, who originally rejected her claim.
- Siemens chief discusses “five finger” strategy
The engineering and electronics giant reveals its best practice diversity initiatives, implemented in more than 190 countries worldwide.
- Ergonomics of trust: Does your office space foster productivity?
A worker’s surroundings is a critical factor in trust and communication, according to an expert.