- Zero to SAP SuccessFactors’ Cloud in 6 weeks!
From dairy ingredients to Nutritional Milk Powders, Burra Foods Australia has shown that a small Dairy Processor can grow to make a major impact on global food production. Focused primarily on Southeast Asian markets, the midsize business has recently expanded its product offerings into the fastest growing, most volatile food market in the world – China.
- Are HR leaders fully prepared for the impacts of digital transformation?
Employers need to stay on top of the changing needs of the digital workforce
- Ivana Cooper, HR Business Partner APAC, Insight
Ivana Cooper has been recognised as one of the top professionals of the HR industry in Australia by being listed in the 2017 edition of Human Resources Director’s Rising Stars report
- Chris Purdy, HR Manager - Shared Services , Mantra Group
Chris Purdy has been recognised as one of the top professionals of the HR industry in Australia by being listed in the 2017 edition of Human Resources Director’s Rising Stars report
- From manual to digital: HR’s transformation
Today’s digital economy is forcing HR leaders to rethink how they deliver HR services to business
- Recognition in the flow of work
Instead of being a one-off or occasional manager-led task, Jeremy Salter, employee engagement lead at Grass Roots, recommends that recognition be woven into the everyday flow of work