- Speaker line-up announced for L&D Masterclass
The speakers on the agenda for December's L&D Masterclass have been announced.
- Express yourself: Spit-test for stress?
To combat stress and absenteeism in the workplace, UK employers have adopted a drug-testing stance. Is it moral, and what are the legal ramifications in Australia?
- Are your staff feeling end-of-year stresses?
The year may be winding down, but businesses sure aren’t. Australian workers are stressed out, and new research shows just how deep it goes.
- Creating a healthy workplace
Think 'man-flu' is confined to the male population? Think again - 47% of full-time employees will take a day off if they get a cold, with women 10% more likely to stay at home than men. Dr Georgia Karabatsos outlines what can be done.
- HR Awards finalists revealed!
Nominations for the Australian HR Awards are now closed, and today we reveal the finalists!
- Wellness: Corporates have got it wrong
Countless well intentioned 'wellness' initiatives only appeal to a small percentage of the workforce.Timo Topp provides some tips to broaden the appeal of any corporate-led health and wellbeing initiative.