- LinkedIn unveils sponsored updates
LinkedIn has unveiled a new initiative to help HR professionals and executives extend their reach and brand. What does it mean for your organisation?
- Job-hunting for senior executives: When the network isn’t enough
Although impressive credentials and spider-webs of contacts might get them half-way there, senior executives are going to need to step up their game if they want to find new positions.
- Don't 'lose out' to LinkedIn
A recent Fair Work Australia case has highlighted the potential for LinkedIn to be used as an anti-competitive tool and/or a public relations disaster. Belinda Copley outlines the steps employers can take to avoid 'losing out' to LinkedIn.
- New social network asks “Why?”
A new player in the social networking field thinks it has the answer to reconciling the party of Facebook and the professionalism of LinkedIn.
- Recruiting and engaging Gen Y
The common perception of Gen Y is that they are lazy, apathetic, demanding, high expectations. But is this really the case?
- Influence over control: The new employer branding
You might not be able to control your employer brand any more, but you can learn to influence it, experts say.