- Discrimination claims against top-tier law firm to proceed
Claims including disability discrimination, sexual harassment and victimisation being made against Clayton Utz by a former employee will be allowed to proceed, after the NSW Administrative Appeals Tribunal (ADT) granted leave on Tuesday.
- Facebook no nos: Part Two
1.Don’t use Facebook to criticise your boss with other workmates
- Can social networks help in a job search?
Social networking sites were hailed a great new job search tool not long after they gained popularity. Such sites started emerging on the Web only a few years ago, but have quickly grown in scope and number of users.
- Facebook No No’s: Part One
1. Don’t add new friends on Facebook when off work sickA Swiss insurance worker was fired in April after surfing Facebook while off work sick.
- Australians worried about their job
SIXTY-SEVEN PER CENT of jobseekers are concerned about their current job or career in light of the global economic slowdown.
- The ROI in Enterprise Web 2.0 and Corporate Social Networking
Few social phenomena of the past decade have rivalled social networking and Web 2.0. Websites such as LinkedIn, MySpace, Facebook, Wikipedia and in India, Orkut, have attracted millions of users of all ages and backgrounds. For “social” networking and public information sharing, these tools have been spectacularly successful. It only stands to reason then, that the technology might be used for professional or corporate use; for networking and knowledge sharing – behind the firewall, so to speak