- Old-fashioned job seekers wary of social media
As the recruitment industry stands, job seekers still prefer to use traditional methods of sourcing new roles, according to new research.
- A new approach to mobility, or not?
Just as you were getting used to the BYOD phenomenon, a new approach to mobility has reared its head: COPE.
- Worst first day: swearing on live TV
A.J. Clemente’s first words as an anchor on a live news show were a bit blue – and there was no time for beeping.
- How to ruin your HR career
So often we reflect on the latest, most up-to-date industry trends without any thought to look back. However, it pays to take stock of how far the profession has come. Are you stuck in the past?
- Time to fire men, and people with PhDs
An annual survey on time-wasting at work has revealed that more employees are wasting time on a daily basis this year than last year. Time to panic?
- Is social media good for productivity?
Is Facebook really a big distraction in the workplace? It may not be so with the results of a recent study, showing that employees who use social media are more likely to be the most productive workers.