- Australian HR Awards wrap up
This year’s Australian HR Awards were held on Friday night – what was it like, and who took away the big awards?
- CBA vs Barker: Implied terms in the spotlight
A recent Federal Court case has again bought to light the need to clarify implied terms, especially in relation to breach of contract cases. Sean Selleck outlines why the implied term has been "a splendid house built without foundations".
- Communication and Sustainability: CommBank's move to ABW
Commonwealth's eye catching new twin buildings at Commonwealth Bank Place certainly are beautiful, but it's the fundamental changes inside that are really worth a second look.
We speak to Anna Sparks, who was responsible for the change management side of CommBank's big move, for her insights into the bank's shift to activity based working.
- Getting serious about gender reporting
Senior corporate and government leaders are refocusing on gender reporting.
- Frontline Intelligence: Legal - There is nothing permanent except change
There is nothing permanent except change and it would be rare for any change within an organisation not to impact the people working for it. Kathryn Dent and Margaret Chan outline some of the risks and key lookouts for employers when introducing workplace change.
- Westpac sets gender equality plan for 2014
Westpac has announced plans to significantly increase the number of women in management roles at the bank.