Are you doing enough to engage, retain and attract the right talent?
When it comes to employee engagement, recognition is as important as reward; but to boost morale, performance and productivity, it needs to be an everyday – rather than an annual – event. Research underlines the impact of regular recognition, with employee engagement rising by 83% when ‘small wins’ and ‘efforts’ are recognised. And yet, while 90% of leaders agree an effective engagement strategy is critical for business success, just 20% have that strategy in place. The question is: are you using recognition to motivate your workforce?
In this essential read, you’ll:
- Learn how to attract, retain and engage talent using effective recognition strategies
- Identify the top 5 mistakes in implementing a recognition program - and how to avoid them
- Find out how to get managers and leaders involved in the recognition process
- Discover real-life benefits of recognition programs from the latest research
- Get practical tips on improving the everyday workplace experience for your employees
Secure your copy of this informative feature here.