Every Friday HC brings you the lighter side of HR, and to celebrate the success of our much-loved regular segment, we’re offering you the chance to tell us your best interview story and win an iPad!
In 250 words or less, tell us your best, most hilarious or outrageous interview story for your chance to score the prize.
The HC editorial team will judge all the entries, before choosing our favourite, most side-splitting story. We’ve heard a lot of good ones over the years, but perhaps the best is still to come…. The winner will have their story published on HC Online along with our other top picks.
Terms and conditions
* Stories must be submitted by 5pm Friday 18th May to: firstname.lastname@example.org
* Entries must include your full name, organisation, job title, and number of years in HR
* Entries should be 250 words or less
* Only one prize will be awarded and this will go to the first place winner as judged by the HC team
* The winner will be notified by phone and email
* The competition is open to readers of HC, HRM and Human Resources Daily
* The prize will be a new 16GB, Wi-Fi iPad
* Stories must but be 100% bona-fide true – the best ones are always stranger than fiction!
Top Lighter Side
Worst HR email gaffes
Civil servant says he didn’t do a day’s work in 14 years
‘Sardine rage’ takes hold in Aussie workplaces