- Last word: Q&A with Kellie Warta; fun facts; and more
5 minutes with...Kellie Warta, head of human resources, Hilti; plus fun facts; and more.
- Last word: Q&A with Allison Harvey; fun facts; and more
5 minutes with...Allison Harvey, human resources manager, Wood Mackenzie; plus fun facts and more
- Fun Friday: it’s that time of the week again
In today’s e-newsletter you’ll find your weekly dose of the lighter side of HR and workplace news, designed to help you wind down at the end of the working week with a bit of fun.
- The art of handshaking: Awkward office protocols Part II
For something which is done as a matter of course, there are so many variations that can turn a basic ritual into a political minefield.
- Do’s & Don’ts: How to manage workplace romances
There’s no doubt that ever year, lots of romances start at work. According to a survey by CareerOne.com.au which questioned 941 people, one in three Australians have been romantically involved with a colleague. So, there’s no doubt- it is happening in your workplace.
- Outrageous, offensive and (probably) illegal interview questions
Hiring interviews aren’t always characterised by professional behaviour, according to the results of a study conducted by Development Dimensions International (DDI) and Monster.