- Joke of the week: Employee assessment letter
Each week HC brings you the best in workplace humour to end your week with a smile.
- Gasp! They’re finally sorry
In what seems like a spectacular change of heart, Gasp clothing has swallowed its pride and apologised on television for its treatment of a customer back in September.
- HR most likely to party pash a colleague
HR staff are the most likely to kiss a colleague at work Christmas parties, according to (albeit dubious) research by TGI Fridays.
- Joke of the week: A bit of fun
Ever feel like people should contact you at "email@example.com" or "appreciatingHR@scienceFiction.com?"
- Next time get a doctor’s note
A US man has taken telling a white lie for a sickie several steps too far, and placed a death notice in the local paper for his mother – who was in fact alive and well.
- HC spends 5 minutes with Crilly-Hargrave
Each week we feature a profile of an HR industry professional, looking at the serious – and sometimes downright funny – world of HR. This week, we speak to Nic Crilly-Hargrave.