- Do men outnumber women in your office? Yuck.
Scientists have offered up the corroboration many female office workers have been saying for years – the higher the ratio of men in your office, the higher the ratio of germs.
- Mafia-style disposal of a staffer’s mistake
To some, it was just an innocent spelling error – but to Labor leaders in Canberra, misspelling the US president’s name was akin to high treason.
- Beards at work are fine, but only if the CEO sports one
It’s long been said that facial hair looks unprofessional, and it’s not unheard of for a company policy to forbid beards – but if the trends in Silicon Valley are anything to go by, beards are back.
- Send your employees home at 1pm today
Australians take their Friday wind-down very seriously, and when it comes to prepping for the weekend, there are some organisations that really know how to relax.
- Employee’s job on the line after announcing reality show winner
While a video prematurely posted on channel 9’s website announcing the winner of Celebrity Apprentice may have spoiled the hype around its finale, as far as employee stuff-ups go, this was child’s play.
- Bearded women hijack mining exec meeting
Given the low participation rate of female employees in the mining and resources sector, it was only a matter of time before matters got hairy.