- Crims leverage HR’s good name
Most scams involve taking money out of a person's bank account, but this crafty conman posed as an HR manager to lure his prey.
- Suspicious mail at work? Could be a human delivery
What’s the most romantic gesture you ever made, or received? If it didn’t involve a courier and a near-death-experience, then you won’t beat this romantic prankster.
- Office affairs start with a virtual X
It turns out there’s some serious truths behind that old line, it started with a kiss. A new study has found many office romances start with a casual ‘X’ in an email sign-off.
- Lunch time frugality comes at a price
There’s lots of pressure to be pennywise these days and taking a packed lunch to work is a good way to save some dough. Unless of course you spend $300 on a designer paper bag...
- Intern penetrates high-level Coalition policy meeting
Pre-internship screening fail: the Australian National University was this week left red-faced after it was discovered a student who had been assigned an internship with the Liberal party was a former Labor candidate.
- Veterans fume over HR’s $52k spend on ‘funny’ videos
In the tight fiscal climate of the United States, eyebrows have been raised over the $52k a government HR department spent on producing a spoof video to show at conferences.