- Has your office turned into a 70s film set?
Fortunately (or unfortunately), it’s that time of the year again: Movember. Yes, it’s the annual grow-a-thon that incites endless office banter, and a lot of ‘tasche comparing and contrasting.
- If you’ve got nothing nice to say, don’t cc them!
A UK wedding coordinator’s job is presumably on the chopping block after committing the cardinal sin: insulting a bride-to-be.
- Apple hacker given the boot by HR
It sounds like the plot of a Hollywood blockbuster – the teen who was repeatedly able to hack the iPhone’s operating system from his basement. So impressed, they hired him.
- Stand out candidate: Geraldo Wolverine or Batman
While job candidates frequently try to make themselves stand out, Brazilian political candidates are taking that one step forward to incorporate famous names into their candidacy.
- When machines replace people: farming edition
Think your life would be easier if your company had fewer, well, people? Scientists are always finding new ways to replace men on the ground.
- When an employee says they worked 60 hours, they’re lying
Is the weekly overtime bill a crippling expense? Well, new statistics show people overstate the number of weekly hours they ‘usually’ work by as much as 10%.