- Fired for being ‘irresistible’
Many would like to think themselves ‘irresistible’ – but not if it means getting fired. Yet that’s exactly what happened to one so-called ‘irresistible’ dental nurse in the US.
- Beam into work: The future is here
It’s the stuff of science fiction, yet in Silicon Valley, this is just another day at the office.
- Fifty-two jobs in one year? Now that’s an adventure
Some 12 months ago Paul Seymour set out to find his true passion by working a new job each week – and after working for 52 employers, Seymour discovered something even more rewarding than his dream job.
- HR professionals officially not the fun police
It won’t surprise many in the HR industry that the out-dated ‘fun police’ moniker is simply untrue. Looking at the top clicked stories on HC from 2012, HR pros love a laugh.
- Tweeting the end of the world
The end of the human race would be a disaster for HR, but it has given us comedy gold on Twitter!
- Premier weighs in on ‘mate’ ban
Following on from a NSW health department directive banning the use of the word ‘mate’ at work, HC takes a look at the most over-the-top workplace bans