- Power nap on the boardroom table?
Alongside ever growing hours spent at work, would you consider, or advise your employees, to take a nap in an empty room? That’s the official word in Canberra.
- Pharmacy takes a little too much interest in your health
If you’ve faltered in your ambitious New Year’s resolution to trim excess body fat, then you can count yourself lucky that you don’t work for this American company.
- Canoodling caregiver wins compo
A retirement village worker who hid behind a bathroom door when discovered with the gardener in a deceased resident’s studio has won more than $6,000 at the ERA.
- Boss assigns child’s homework to staff
From time to time your boss may assign you a job outside of your role description – but having to do your boss’ daughter’s homework may be pushing things way too far.
- Ten things you may not know about papal recruitment
You probably do know about the white smoke vs. black smoke, but here are 10 even odder facts about one of the highest profile recruitment processes in the world.
- A warning to do-gooders everywhere
A Welsh tourist and charity worker who wrestled a shark away from children on an Australian beach has learned first-hand of the unfortunate effects of viral media...