- Boss ever asked you to carry her child?
One quarter of employees receive requests from their bosses to do non work-related tasks, and some of them are pretty out there.
- Hello, my bra size is a C-cup
While it’s perfectly common for name tags in major department stores to display flags denoting an employee’s foreign language capabilities – it’s less common for stores to demand bra size also be included.
- Ambulances to transport busy execs
Sitting in traffic when you’re late for a meeting is frustrating for anyone, but entrepreneurial ambulance drivers are getting proactive about the problem.
- Five things leaders can’t do without
Successful business leaders are known for their eccentricities, and the choice of travel companions appears to be no exception.
- Time to fire men, and people with PhDs
An annual survey on time-wasting at work has revealed that more employees are wasting time on a daily basis this year than last year. Time to panic?
- Birthday party for boss blows embezzler's cover
The long-time office manager of a Florida business is now facing embezzlement charges after a surprise birthday party for her boss backfired.