- Sweet farewell: this resignation takes the cake
Resignations can illicit feelings of relief or panic depending on the individual, but it’s hard to stay mad if the consolation is a piece of cake.
- Yucky kitchen, disinterested employees?
Does the state of the work kitchen indicate how much your employees care about the office, and their job?
- How to lead like Maggie Thatcher
Whatever you think of her politics, the Iron Lady sure had a distinctive leadership style. What lessons are there to be learned from it?
- Boss ever asked you to carry her child?
One quarter of employees receive requests from their bosses to do non work-related tasks, and some of them are pretty out there.
- Hello, my bra size is a C-cup
While it’s perfectly common for name tags in major department stores to display flags denoting an employee’s foreign language capabilities – it’s less common for stores to demand bra size also be included.
- Ambulances to transport busy execs
Sitting in traffic when you’re late for a meeting is frustrating for anyone, but entrepreneurial ambulance drivers are getting proactive about the problem.