- Slothful Britons incite Boris' ire
If you’re British and you’re reading this, then you should get back to work in order to up Britain’s per capita productivity, according to London’s mayor.
- How to manage women at work – the 1940s way
In an excerpt from the July 1943 edition of a publication called 'Transportation Magazine', male supervisors received some useful advice about managing women in the workplace.
- Call me Jo: shorter name = higher pay
If a recent study is to be believed, every extra letter in a person’s first name may reduce his or her annual salary by US$3,600.
- Zombies don’t know better, but you should
A group of imaginative Winnipeg students have created a winning workplace safety video featuring a zombie.
- Pick a career path with this 1960s board game
This 50-year old board game, “What Shall I Be?”, had girls excitedly collecting school, subject and personality cards towards different professions.
- Case of missing coffee mug goes viral
Just in case any evidence was needed that employees take their coffee extremely seriously, an email outlining in fastidious detail the last known whereabouts of a worker’s favourite mug has gone viral.