- ‘Boners and dufuses’: How not to get a job
Bro, did you ever, like, really mess up at getting a job? Not as bad as this wannabe candidate, who thought his ‘bros’ wouldn’t tell their bros about his…ah, just read it.
- Worst Christmas parties ever
To make you feel a little better about any past (or future) Christmas party shockers, we’ve compiled a collection of the best head-shaking office party stories out there.
- Who has the best employee perks?
Looking for ways to drive up engagement and make your organisation the one to work at? Maybe you should take a lesson from these companies.
- Letting it all hang out: Teleworkers in the nude
There are a fair few perks to teleworking, but Work in the Nude Day brings to light some we hadn’t considered.
- Fake virus to get out of work
Got to leave early, but don’t have a good excuse? Well then have we got a deal for you…
- 10 craziest tweets from J.P. Morgan’s Q&A
As hard as it is to believe, PR people still think “Twitter Q&As” are a great idea no matter the company. J.P. Morgan, you’ve made a horrible mistake.