- Awkward office Christmas gifts
Christmas time can become a gift-giving nightmare when it comes to the office, but maybe some lessons can be learnt from these employees’ experiences.
- They don't call it the silly season for nothin'
Depending on who you're talking to, the end of year period can be considered a wild flurry of last-minute activity, or a productivity slow down. And as the saying goes, an idle mind is the devil's workshop.
- Job ad says position is ‘the worst’; sounds good anyway
A media and events company is looking for a hire, and making no pretence about the stresses of the job.
- That time already? Holiday party planning trauma
Is it time to start Xmas party planning already? Let’s hope you don’t have the same experience as the apocryphal HR director in this tale of eggnog and woe.
- Cool CV you need to play with now
Tired of trawling through traditional, boring resumes? Take a moment to check out this interactive CV that has been getting plenty of attention online.
- ‘Boners and dufuses’: How not to get a job
Bro, did you ever, like, really mess up at getting a job? Not as bad as this wannabe candidate, who thought his ‘bros’ wouldn’t tell their bros about his…ah, just read it.