- Lighter side: If you can't beat a hacker, hire them
Mobile app Yo made waves when it went viral and was subsequently hacked last week – but what went on behind the scenes after the hacking is even more surprising.
- Lighter side: Passive aggressive office notes
The state of the kitchen, smelly foods, disappearing office supplies – when coworkers disagree it seems passive aggressive notes are the communication tool of choice.
- Lighter side: Your future employees may be made of metal
Wouldn’t it be nice to be able to program employees to perform their daily tasks without any problems? That possibility may be closer than you think.
- Lighter side: The company that gives annual bonuses in $2 notes
It sounds petty, but it actually makes a bit of sense when you hear the reasoning behind the practice.
- Lighter side: It’s, like, not a problem to say “like” all the time
Are you, like, judging candidates on their use of the word “like”? Frequent use might be a good sign.
- Lighter side: Got a large workload? Hope for rain
Bad weather may make getting to and from work harder, but new research reveals that once you’re at work, you’re likely to be more productive if the weather is inclement.