Between well-meaning employers, secret office admirers and crazy co-workers, receiving a gift that is a bit…out there is inevitable every now and then. Careerbuilder.com surveyed over 5,000 hiring managers and employees, asking them to list the most unusual gifts they’ve come across:
What is the most bizarre office gift you’ve ever received? Let us know below!
- 50 pounds of fresh Louisiana shrimp
- A toothpaste squeezer
- A hand-painted porcelain clown with silk clothes on it
- A unicorn calendar
- A painted concrete chicken
- A plaster cast of a co-worker’s hand
- Camouflage toilet paper
- Homemade laundry detergent
- A talking fly swatter
While some employers might be expecting a lump of coal under the tree this year, many workers might simply be dreading a bizarre Secret Santa present.