- Job satisfaction lowest level in 22 years
Only 45 per cent of Americans are satisfied with their jobs, down from 61 per cent in 1987 when the survey, conducted by The Conference Board, was first conducted.
- Companies struggle to find true leaders
Almost one half of organisations are not effective in finding and developing leaders, which identifies some critical challenges for employers if they are to take advantage of the economic recovery, a recent study has revealed.
- Change managers are HR’s most wanted
Change managers, and learning and development and OH&S professionals have emerged as the three roles in HR that are most in demand.
- Mounties head of HR to hang up HR boots
The Head of HR of Mounties, Jodi Dickson, has announced she is leaving the company after 10 years of service to pursue a legal career.
- Mature-aged workers excluded from retention initiatives
Supporting mature workers and working parents in the workplace is imperative for company success according to Gareth Bennett, HR director at law firm, Freehills.
- 8 retention strategies - get more control over turnover
In the second of a three-part series, Dr John Sullivan compiles a comprehensive list of retention strategies that corporate leaders can employ