- Could teleworking save your company money?
The topic of teleworking may be on the lips of every press outlet recently, but with good reason. Most Australians want to work from home, and are even willing to negotiate pay, a new study shows.
- Diversity & Inclusion: Competitive advantage?
Penny Holt asks where Diversity and Inclusion (‘D&I’) sits in an environment where initiatives that deliver tangible commercial results are valued above all others.
- How to retain your IT rockstars
Today, IT staff are the gears that keep organisations turning. With IT demand increasing, how can you ensure your top performers don’t jump ship?
- Stagnate and die: Investing in innovation
Innovation is a buzz word in business circles – and now employees are expecting it from employers. New research has revealed why employees are revolting against stagnating organisations.
- Measuring quality of hire might be your ticket to better recruitment
Getting the recruitment process right is a no-brainer when it comes to ensuring success, but if it is so obvious, why do so many HR practitioners still get it wrong? The answer might lie in your recruitment review.
- More women needed to improve economy
The Australian Human Rights Commission has today released a toolkit which has been developed to address the problem of too few women entering male-dominated industries.