- Why people stay: How to keep your best employees
Retention of high-performing employees is critical to maintaining and enhancing an organisation’s competitive advantage in difficult economic times. Insync Surveys’ latest research paper, Why People Stay: How to Keep Your Best Employees, looks at what makes employees more likely to stay with their employers
- The exit interview answer all HR managers dread
It's the one piece of feedback that HR managers hear in exit interviews over and over... and by the time we find out, it's too late. HC investigates.
- 4 clever ways for HR to demonstrate value
It’s important to find ways to demonstrate to staff that they are both valued and valuable. Try some of these top tips.
- Where are your staff’s priorities?
Even your most loyal staff could walk if the price is right, but money's not the only option to help keep your top team together.
- Opinion: Motivation in the workplace
Whether it be money, success, happiness or deadlines, many people have differing views on what motivation is. Learning and development expert Jeff Miller explains how we should view motivation in the workplace.
- Reap the seeds you sow: Keeping your high performers around
The new generation are highly educated and entrepreneurial, but also ready to move. How do you keep the talent you trained up from taking their skills elsewhere?