- Hiring strategies for people with disabilities
People with disability are often overlooked in the recruitment process. HRD chats to Philip Jenkinson, senior marketing executive at Media Access Australia, for some tips on how to remove this hiring bias
- Opinion: Could your staff sue for social media negligence?
Organisations have gone to extreme measures to restrict staff social media access and activities in the workplace. But with these channels presenting an opportunity for greater brand advocacy, recruitment and sales, has the tide turned on organisations’ obligations to support rather than suppress staff efforts in social? Roger Christie reveals a new take on social media risk mitigation
- Finalists revealed for Australian HR Awards
The shortlist for this year’s awards has just been announced
- Does blind recruitment actually achieve its aims?
Blind recruitment has been hailed as a solution to workplace discrimination. But how effective is it?
- The uselessness of interviews, interviewers, or interview articles?
By Alan Mait, HR Executive Search Lead (Americas & Global) and Tim Spriggs, Managing Director, at ChapmanCG
- Millennials just want a job for life
Millennials in this country have little interest in the job-hopping ways of their overseas counterparts, seeking stability and security instead