- HR in the Hot Seat: Lynnette Edmonds, talent director, Edelman
Lynette talks to HC about the similarities between recruitment, unicorn-hunting and jigsaw puzzles.
- HR leaders from Atlassian, eBay, Microsoft to speak in Sydney next week
The National HR Summit returns to Luna Park Sydney on 6-7 April with a speaker line-up of HR leaders from all business sectors.
- How can robots can help your business?
Investing in STEM skills is vital to the future of Australia’s workforce, academic says.
- Employer of Choice entries close next week
Time is running out to be recognised as Australia’s best employer. Spread the word and get your staff to vote before it’s too late.
- Atlassian shares secrets behind their winning global recruitment campaign
In the battle for top tech talent, software giant Atlassian tells how it got its brand out there during an international recruitment campaign
- Staying ahead of the curve: How technology fosters corporate agility
As the pace of change increases, businesses need to become more agile. Technology can play a key role. HCTV sat down with Foxtel’s Simone Shugg, executive director, people & culture, to discuss how her organisation has benefitted from tech innovations in recruitment and L&D.