- Inside ICC Sydney’s massive recruitment drive
The brand new International Convention Centre Sydney is investing $250,000 in a world-class staff development program for its operational workforce, and has announced an education partnership with TAFE NSW – Sydney Institute. In addition to its L&D initiatives, ICC Sydney is preparing to launch a significant recruitment drive. Mathew Paine, director of human resources at ICC Sydney, tells HCTV how the organisation plans to fill the 1,500 casual and 300 full-time roles ahead of the December opening.
- Unlimited annual leave arrives in Australia
The firm's founder talks about how this policy works both within the company and in Australia’s employment law framework
- Is your workplace an adult day care?
Are your managers babysitting your staff? One leadership coach discusses how to bring more self-leadership skills into the workplace
- Robo-recruiting: The rise of video interviews
More and more firms are seeing the benefits of video interviewing, which can save on time and resources
- Census 'hack' puts HR on alert for staff personal info
With the current furore surrounding ABS and the census, what can HR learn from the outage and possible hack?
- Is Islamophobia lurking in your recruitment process?
One leading advocate against hate speech reveals how firms may be overlooking talented Muslim candidates due to recruitment bias