- Seven steps to managing mature talent
HR must be alert to the dangers of mature workers retiring and taking years of knowledge and experience with them, says Alison Monroe, director at SageCo
- HR’s top 5 pitfalls of managing people
There are five main pitfalls to how companies manage their people, and these HR errors cost Australian businesses millions of dollars and a huge amount of wasted time each year, according to HR and recruitment specialists Vantage Human Capital.
- Extended deadline: Last chance to enter HR Compass Awards!
The deadline for HR Compass Awards entries has been extended. Hurry to get your nominations in by 3 September!
- Financial workers feel pressure to work long hours
They may deal with money every day but it is work-life balance financial services workers want, not more dollars in their pay check.
- Employer of the Decade to be named
One organisation which has shown ongoing excellent people strategies will be named as HR Leader’s Employer of the Decade on 14 October, in celebration of the HR Compass Awards’ tenth anniversary.
- One bad recruit could cost $60,000
Employers who fail to hire the right management could end up costing the organisation $60,000, according to talent acquisition firm, Futurestep.