- Employees accused of rorting leave system
Prison staff is Western Australia have been accused of rorting the leave system, systematically claiming ‘unacceptable’ levels of sick leave, overtime and workers compensation.
- Old-fashioned job seekers wary of social media
As the recruitment industry stands, job seekers still prefer to use traditional methods of sourcing new roles, according to new research.
- Five key immigration risks every business needs to know
Historically, human resources and global mobility teams have been responsible for managing a company’s immigration requirements, giving these professionals a good understanding of immigration compliance and what it means for their business.
- Wanted: 1 x polar bear scout
As far as job specifications go, it’s not your typical list: must have loud voice and willing to brave the elements for 3 weeks.
- Australia is dragging the chain on gender diversity: survey
Nearly two thirds (65%) of women believe Australia has fallen behind globally in the push to improve workplace gender diversity, a new survey has found.
- Generation Alien: the disconnect between employers and young workers
Obscure processes, lengthy hiring times and a total lack of feedback is frustrating and disillusioning young workers, making them less likely to seek and find employment.