- FWC judge resigns over ‘biased’ system
An FWC judge has resigned citing concerns about the way workplace relations is regulated and administered in Australia
- The role of mediation in employment law
Where does mediation sit in Australia’s complex workplace law framework?
- Time to call in the mediator
Mediation as a form of resolving workplace disputes has escalated in popularity in recent times – but can it help resolve that most damaging of environments: the toxic workplace?
- When can you terminate an enterprise agreement?
A leading employment lawyer talks about two key tests the FWC uses if a firm is pushed to terminate an enterprise agreement
- Turnbull announces new cabinet
Who has been chosen as the new Minister for Employment and what can HR expect over the next three years?
- Under-resourced and overburdened: The compliance risks facing HR
While the Productivity Commission’s report into Australia’s industrial relations framework has made a range of recommendations to simplify the system, business leaders are still concerned about compliance. HCTV sat down with Campbell Fisher, managing partner and solicitor director of FCB Group, to outline where HR professionals are going wrong, the risks they face, and a possible solution to their compliance woes.