- In Person: Vijay Kashyap, Campari Australia
With a deep understanding of people, Vijay Kashyap, HR director Asia Pacific at Campari Australia, knew from a young age that the HR industry was his calling. He chats with Cameron Edmond
- Australia's Best HR Teams
What makes for a phenomenal HR team in 2013? Human Capital asks four of last year’s shortlisted ‘best HR team’ leaders from the Australian HR Awards
- International workplace laws – keep on top of the changes
Harmonised WHS laws have been rolled out across Australian jurisdictions. Are you aware of how this will affect your workplace, and are you prepared?
- Playing for the Sweet Spot: Creating a winning business culture
Kevin Thompson outlines how his company has found the 'sweet spot' for its employees and why this makes the sum of the whole stronger than than the individuals who make it up.
- Counting the cost of a single bad hire
It’s no surprise that more than half of employers in 10 of the world’s largest economies acknowledge having made a bad hire, but the financial consequences may be very high.
- Don't underestimate the ROI of trust in your business
As many organisations experience high turnover and low productivity, what can be done at a HR level? In this week's HCTV we speak to Bruce Anderson of Lee Hecht Harrison and Adrianna Loveday of Randstad about the tangible financial benefits of building trust within your organisation.