- Opinion: Focus on people to ease the pain of change management
Many change projects do not meet schedule, budget and quality goals and some of the biggest barriers to success are people factors, including changing mindsets and attitudes corporate culture, lack of senior management support. Leanne Ramsay suggests how companies can handle change more effectively.
- Change management – how to prove you’re the best
Last year, Merck, Sharp & Dohm’s HR team proved their abilities in the face of the ultimate change when they were tasked with retaining staff whose jobs were due to be cut. Here’s how your organisation can be recognised for its change management capabilities.
- A guide to change management
Lisa Burrell outlines the critical elements you need to consider before embarking on any change initiative.
- How HR can champion change
One expert discusses the biggest challenges when implementing change into a workforce, and the best ways to encourage employees to adopt it.
- HUB International CHRO: managing change with minimal disruption
As the HR chief of a preeminent global organisation with over 300 successful acquisitions, Deborah Deters explains how HR can successfully drive and implement change.
- Free HR workshops: Still time to register
It’s not too late to sign up to the free HR workshops available at the national HR Summit – click here to find out more.