- HR in the hot seat: Steve Rowe, HR guru and former head of HR for Laing O’Rourke
HC talks to Steve about why great HR starts and finishes with leadership and why you should treat every day as if it’s your very first day.
- HR in the hot seat: Cindy Grass, Head of Talent and Strategy, Millward Brown ANZ
HC talks to Cindy about why HR practitioners should step outside their comfort zone and ask more questions.
- HR in the hot seat: Kate McCormack of Mercy Health
HC Online sits down with Kate McCormack, Group Executive Director, People Learning & Culture, Mercy Health.
- HR in the hot seat: Carolyn Clark, senior VP -HR, Americas, FHRI Hotels and Resorts
How does one of America’s biggest hotel groups cultivate its distinctive employer brand?
- Five minutes with… Coca-Cola Amatil NZ's national organisational development manager
HRM sits down with Emma Rutherford, national organisational development manager at Coca-Cola Amaztil New Zealand.
- ‘HR should be critical enablers’ – Bayer ANZ’s head of HR
HC spoke to Bayer ANZ's head of HR about workplace culture’s relationship with business operations, creating a shared vision, and building innovation.