- HR in the Hot Seat: Lynnette Edmonds, talent director, Edelman
Lynette talks to HC about the similarities between recruitment, unicorn-hunting and jigsaw puzzles.
- HR in the hot seat: Julie Kojdovska, HR consultant, McDonald Murholme
Julie Kojdovska shares why she is passionate about employment law and why she chose a career in HR instead of being a marine biologist
- HR in the hot seat: Steve Rowe, HR guru and former head of HR for Laing O’Rourke
HC talks to Steve about why great HR starts and finishes with leadership and why you should treat every day as if it’s your very first day.
- HR in the hot seat: Cindy Grass, Head of Talent and Strategy, Millward Brown ANZ
HC talks to Cindy about why HR practitioners should step outside their comfort zone and ask more questions.
- HR in the hot seat: Kate McCormack of Mercy Health
HC Online sits down with Kate McCormack, Group Executive Director, People Learning & Culture, Mercy Health.
- HR in the hot seat: Carolyn Clark, senior VP -HR, Americas, FHRI Hotels and Resorts
How does one of America’s biggest hotel groups cultivate its distinctive employer brand?