- HR in the Hot Seat with Mas Bianchi, director of people & culture, Communicare
Mas Bianchi talks about the fine art of balancing tasks and relationships in human resources.
- HR in the hot seat with Sally Pedlow, HR manager, MSS Security
Sally Pedlow talks about why HR professionals need to speak up and push themselves out of their comfort zone.
- HR in the Hot Seat with Alla Keogh, head of people and performance at MYOB
Alla tells HC why she chose a career in HR over becoming a journalist and how technology is changing the employment relationship.
- HR in the Hot Seat, Katie Burke, VP, Culture & Experience, HubSpot
Katie Burke, VP of HubSpot's Culture & Experience division tells HC Online why compassion is key to being a strong leader.
- Five minutes with Dr Glyn Brokensha, co-founder and chairman of Expr3ss!
Dr Glyn Brokensha talks why he chose a career in people and their behaviour and how new technology has revolutionized today's HR space
- HR in the Hot Seat: Effie Fox, HR and Communications Director, Canon Oceania
Canon Oceania's HR and communications director talks to HC Online about the role of Japanese philosophy in her workplace and her love of all things sparkly.