- HR in the Hot Seat with Alla Keogh, head of people and performance at MYOB
Alla tells HC why she chose a career in HR over becoming a journalist and how technology is changing the employment relationship.
- HR in the Hot Seat, Katie Burke, VP, Culture & Experience, HubSpot
Katie Burke, VP of HubSpot's Culture & Experience division tells HC Online why compassion is key to being a strong leader.
- Five minutes with Dr Glyn Brokensha, co-founder and chairman of Expr3ss!
Dr Glyn Brokensha talks why he chose a career in people and their behaviour and how new technology has revolutionized today's HR space
- HR in the Hot Seat: Effie Fox, HR and Communications Director, Canon Oceania
Canon Oceania's HR and communications director talks to HC Online about the role of Japanese philosophy in her workplace and her love of all things sparkly.
- HR in the Hot Seat: Lynnette Edmonds, talent director, Edelman
Lynette talks to HC about the similarities between recruitment, unicorn-hunting and jigsaw puzzles.
- HR in the hot seat: Julie Kojdovska, HR consultant, McDonald Murholme
Julie Kojdovska shares why she is passionate about employment law and why she chose a career in HR instead of being a marine biologist