- HR in the hot seat: James Law, HR director, Envato
James talks about how rapidly changing technology is affecting the HR playing field and the satisfaction of helping people reach their potential.
- HR in the Hot Seat with Mas Bianchi, director of people & culture, Communicare
Mas Bianchi talks about the fine art of balancing tasks and relationships in human resources.
- HR in the hot seat with Sally Pedlow, HR manager, MSS Security
Sally Pedlow talks about why HR professionals need to speak up and push themselves out of their comfort zone.
- HR in the Hot Seat with Alla Keogh, head of people and performance at MYOB
Alla tells HC why she chose a career in HR over becoming a journalist and how technology is changing the employment relationship.
- HR in the Hot Seat, Katie Burke, VP, Culture & Experience, HubSpot
Katie Burke, VP of HubSpot's Culture & Experience division tells HC Online why compassion is key to being a strong leader.
- Five minutes with Dr Glyn Brokensha, co-founder and chairman of Expr3ss!
Dr Glyn Brokensha talks why he chose a career in people and their behaviour and how new technology has revolutionized today's HR space