- HR in the hot seat: Cindy Grass, Head of Talent and Strategy, Millward Brown ANZ
HC talks to Cindy about why HR practitioners should step outside their comfort zone and ask more questions.
- HR in the hot seat: Kate McCormack of Mercy Health
HC Online sits down with Kate McCormack, Group Executive Director, People Learning & Culture, Mercy Health.
- Five minutes with… Coca-Cola Amatil NZ's national organisational development manager
HRM sits down with Emma Rutherford, national organisational development manager at Coca-Cola Amaztil New Zealand.
- ‘HR should be critical enablers’ – Bayer ANZ’s head of HR
HC spoke to Bayer ANZ's head of HR about workplace culture’s relationship with business operations, creating a shared vision, and building innovation.
- Five minutes with… Dan Evans, general manager of HR, Employment Innovations
Dan Evans talks to HC about work hard and play hard culture, the evolution of HR's responsibilities and expertise, and "HR on steroids".
- In Person: Anne Heyes
From studying Shakespeare to driving signifi cant change initiatives in some of Australia’s most iconic organisations, Anne Heyes has drawn on her rich career and life experience to guide the Australian Red Cross Blood Service and its 3,800 employees through a complex transformation project. She takes stock with HRD