- What we have here is a failure to communicate
The continued strong interest in pay communication issues, coupled with age-old debates concerning pay secrecy and the lack of employee knowledge about their pay, provides the mandate for an innovative study of reward communication practices, perceptions and problems in Australian organisations.
- My brilliant career – Andrew Dahms
Human Resources Director, Lenovo Australia and New Zealand.
- Importance of psychological assessments
We are reviewing our recruitment and selection process for executives and would like to know how important psychological assessments are. How much weight should be placed on them and how accurate are they in depicting one’s ability?
- My brilliant career – Paul Henderson
I am currently human resources manager, Diversified Construction Corporation
- Five tips to avoid an outsourcing disaster
- Surviving the boom: Alcoa gets proactive
The booming mining sector is showing no signs of slowing down, with another 90,000 jobs tipped to be created by 2020. More than half that growth will be in Western Australia, says the Minerals Council of Australia, and sitting in the middle of the boom is Australia’s leading aluminium producer, Alcoa.