- HR in the hot seat: Katy McDonald, director of people & culture at Sydney Opera House
Katy McDonald talks about working at one of Australia’s cultural icons, going through workforce change and becoming worldly
- HR in the hot seat: Kathryn Banfield, HR manager, Ogilvy PR
Kathryn discusses the path to her role at Ogilvy PR and the challenges HR faces in the coming years.
- HR in the hot seat: Graham Gubbels, head of learning and development, Medibank
Graham talks about building his award-winning team at Medibank and the challenges facing HR in the healthcare sector.
- HR in the hot seat: James Law, HR director, Envato
James talks about how rapidly changing technology is affecting the HR playing field and the satisfaction of helping people reach their potential.
- HR in the Hot Seat with Mas Bianchi, director of people & culture, Communicare
Mas Bianchi talks about the fine art of balancing tasks and relationships in human resources.
- HR in the hot seat with Sally Pedlow, HR manager, MSS Security
Sally Pedlow talks about why HR professionals need to speak up and push themselves out of their comfort zone.