- HR in the hot seat: Margie Hill, general manager of people & culture, AustralianSuper
Margie Hill chats about working for a rapidly growing firm, becoming a digital organisation and stepping into a greenfields role
- HR in the hot seat: Mathew Paine, director of HR at Sydney International Convention Centre
Mathew Paine talks about building HR from a clean slate, CSI investigations at work and the beauty of Sydney
- HR in the hot seat: Mary Butler, director of talent management ANZ, Aecom
Mary Butler talks about graduate development, bracing for future change and rescued greyhounds
- HR in the hot seat: Katy McDonald, director of people & culture at Sydney Opera House
Katy McDonald talks about working at one of Australia’s cultural icons, going through workforce change and becoming worldly
- HR in the hot seat: Kathryn Banfield, HR manager, Ogilvy PR
Kathryn discusses the path to her role at Ogilvy PR and the challenges HR faces in the coming years.
- HR in the hot seat: Graham Gubbels, head of learning and development, Medibank
Graham talks about building his award-winning team at Medibank and the challenges facing HR in the healthcare sector.