- My brilliant career – Umberto Giancristofaro, general manager human resources, Compass Group
My current role is ... general manager, human resources, Compass Group.
- Ecolab: leading from the inside
In 2004, after several years of stagnant growth and revenue shrinkage, Ecolab developed a new HR strategic plan
- Wanted: work in the public sector
Q. I’m an HR generalist and I’ve always worked in the private sector. However, my organisation is going to restructure and I’m looking at the public sector for potentially better and safer job prospects. What advice can you offer on successfully making this transition and attaining a public sector role?
- Engineering a great workplace
Dow Corning has been recognised globally as a great place to work. Craig Donaldson examines why its employees rate it so highly and details the strategies of a multi-award winning employer of choice
- Neil Wilks, manager human resources, Cisco Australia New Zealand
Neil Wilks, manager human resources, Cisco Australia New Zealand
- Sage advice on HR experience
I have been a HR professional for 27 years, and until recently with my last organisation for twelve years. My role was made redundant as part of a corporate downsizing and I am finding the job market very daunting in the current environment, particularly to someone with a few grey hairs who hasn’t had to interview for a long time! Any tips?