- Simple vision
Cool and simple is the people strategy for one of the world’s largest eyewear companies, Luxottica. Sarah O’Carroll speaks to CEO, Chris Beer and general manager, human resources, Rhonda Brighton about how they are keeping their eyes on the future
- My brilliant career – Umberto Giancristofaro, general manager human resources, Compass Group
My current role is ... general manager, human resources, Compass Group.
- Ecolab: leading from the inside
In 2004, after several years of stagnant growth and revenue shrinkage, Ecolab developed a new HR strategic plan
- Wanted: work in the public sector
Q. I’m an HR generalist and I’ve always worked in the private sector. However, my organisation is going to restructure and I’m looking at the public sector for potentially better and safer job prospects. What advice can you offer on successfully making this transition and attaining a public sector role?
- Engineering a great workplace
Dow Corning has been recognised globally as a great place to work. Craig Donaldson examines why its employees rate it so highly and details the strategies of a multi-award winning employer of choice
- Neil Wilks, manager human resources, Cisco Australia New Zealand
Neil Wilks, manager human resources, Cisco Australia New Zealand