- Can HR strategy save business from the customer service slump?
Australia has scored particularly poorly in the consumer satisfaction ranks – only France recorded a higher dissatisfaction rating. The fact remains that good employees remain vital to good service.
- DJs defence points finger at Fraser-Kirk
Former David Jones CEO Mark McInnes, David Jones and its board have filed their defence against sexual harassment claims made by David Jones publicist Kristy Fraser-Kirk.
- Fraser-Kirk should have settled
The decision of former David Jones publicist Kristy Fraser-Kirk to turn down an offer of settlement from the David Jones executive is astounding, according to workplace law expert Gerard Phillips.
- True culture revealed at David Jones
David Jones’ current crisis highlights the need for clear leadership in matters of workplace behaviour argues workplace conflict resolution expert Stuart King.
- ‘No chance’ of David Jones $37m sex claim success
The complainant in the David Jones sexual harassment law suit has "no chance" of walking away with $37 million, according to a leading workplace relations lawyer.