- Only 10% of managers engage their teams
Research has shown that the majority of managers are detrimental to employee engagement – but better leadership could improve productivity by 60%.
- Culture: Borrowing from the best
Want a Netflix-worthy culture in your organisation? Read on for what they’ve done right – and why tailored benefits and a culture of recognition will always win out over faddish perks any day
- Government could learn from corporates on retention issues
It’s comforting to know that even the Prime Minister has staff retention issues to deal with.
- Continuing recognition in recession
Rewarding and recognising performance is especially important in a downturn. Craig Donaldson speaks with experts about this and how HR can assist in the process
- What makes a great place to work?
What percentage of your employees would describe your organisation as a great place to work? Teresa Russell talks with Diageo Australia about its increasing number of engaged and super-engaged employees