- Opinion: HR’s reverse discrimination challenge
Ciaran Foley, Head of Frazer Jones, Australia, discusses the potential impacts of gender biases in business
- Opinion: Reference checking: six simple steps for success
These actions will ensure that every reference check you take is measurable, defendable and resourceful
- Q&A: Rediscover your workplace culture
HC chats to Keith Ayers, Founder & CEO, Intégro Learning Company Australia, about the critical role that DiSC® assessments can play in L&D.
- Opinion: Destigmatising mental health issues in the workplace
Dr Robert Holmes says it's time to destigmatise mental health issues in the workplace so that employees can feel safe enough to say "I'm not coping"
- Opinion: How to get the most out of your employees
Alla Keogh, MYOB's head of people and performance, provides her insights from the 'frontline' on how to maximise your interactions with employees.
- Opinion: HR and IT - what to do when two worlds collide
HR departments are leading a surprising sea-change in the areas of technology purchasing, adoption and utilisation. And while that may be embraced by employees, it’s not always welcomed by colleagues down the hall in IT, writes Michael Slip