- Superannuation: HR's role as an information conduit
The latest round of changes to superannuation, announced in last month's Federal Budget, has many implications for Australian workers contributing towards superannuation, in particular for those who are nearing retirement. HR should be acting as a conduit for this information, writes Peter Promnitz
- Change management: Minimising the risks of failure in your organisation
According to BearingPoint global research in the field of strategic change management, regardless of the source, change efforts bring several risks of failure that revolve around people and the organisation undergoing change. Adam Kreuzer writes
- Corporate culture: How do great organisations maintain low levels of turnover?
How do great organisations maintain low levels of turnover and high levels of employee satisfaction? The answer, Craig McCallum reveals, is found in one word: culture.
- Defining and developing a team
Just about everybody these days is dependent on another person to get their work done. Which team do you rely on, asks Dr Dick McCann
- Mentoring: An effective meeting with your mentor
Anthony Howard provides some tips on how to get the most value out of a one on one meeting with a mentor.
- Teambuilding: Getting the right mix to create successful teams
It's rare to find a team that's performing so well it doesn't need further development. 'Where to start?' is one of the most important questions facing HR consultants when planning a team intervention, writes Dr Dick McCann