- Hiring strategies for people with disabilities
People with disability are often overlooked in the recruitment process. HRD chats to Philip Jenkinson, senior marketing executive at Media Access Australia, for some tips on how to remove this hiring bias
- Opinion: Could your staff sue for social media negligence?
Organisations have gone to extreme measures to restrict staff social media access and activities in the workplace. But with these channels presenting an opportunity for greater brand advocacy, recruitment and sales, has the tide turned on organisations’ obligations to support rather than suppress staff efforts in social? Roger Christie reveals a new take on social media risk mitigation
- HR in the hot seat: Catherine Triandafilidis of Back in Motion Health Group
Catherine Triandafilidis talks people engagement, retention and her passion for youth justice
- The uselessness of interviews, interviewers, or interview articles?
By Alan Mait, HR Executive Search Lead (Americas & Global) and Tim Spriggs, Managing Director, at ChapmanCG
- Keeping contingent workforce “super” connected
The CEO of Kinetic Super discusses how HR professionals can better engage Australian contingent workers on superannuation matters
- Skills and behaviours of great leaders
Greg Phillips, CEO, DISC Profiles Australia, outlines not just the skills but also the behaviours required of great leaders