- Frontline Intelligence: HR Consulting - Transforming performance
Ed Hurst writes that organisations also hold personalities, and this personality can influence performance and culture.
- Empower, inspire and strengthen the executive
What's the latest in behavioural psychology, leadership, executive health and well-being? Karen Barker provides three best practice ideas.
- Frontline Intelligence: Legal - Protecting your business interests
Nichola Constant and Erin Lynch outline the role of restraints of trade, including non-compete clauses, and what recent findings from the Federal Court mean for business.
- Bring Your Own Device to work – Dimension Data’s journey
Large-scale implementations of BYOD policies and programs, and the benefits that flow from this, are thin on the ground. Ian Jansen outlines how Dimension Data has progressed on their BYOD journey.
- Educate to retain and reward
Do you need to be a major player to offer further education to your employees? Siona Singletary doesn't believe so. Here's what her company, EI Group, has done.
- Why your HR program needs to be social
HR managers can benefit greatly from making their programs social, as it can head off problems that often become intractable, such as divisiveness, low morale, and infighting. Nathan Brumby provides his tips.