- There’s no ‘Gen I’ in team
A homogenous approach to managing multiple generations at work will simply not be effective, writes Karen Evans. Can you afford to leave it to a one-size fits all approach?
- HR takes the lead: Flexible work arrangements and smart mobile devices
Paul MacRae outlines why HR is in the driving seat to facilitate mobile technology in the workplace.
- How to fully engage staff in 5 easy conversations
At best, your employees are bringing their B or C games to work; at worst, their main goal is to keep from getting fired. Kim Seeling-Smith provides some tips to ensure their 'A Game' is brought to work every day.
- Healthy mind, healthy body
Kristina Dalgleish, director of Health@Work, outlines how employers can ensure their executive employees remain fit and healthy.
- Mixing work with pleasure: the fine line
Athena Koelmeyer outlines two recent cases that have underscored the grey area of whether an employer should attempt to intervene and give directions to employees about what they can and cannot do in their “private time”, whilst engaged in work-related travel.
- How to write the resume to rule them all
Hoping to climb up that next rung on the career ladder? Certified master resume writer Kylie Chown shares her tips for creating a CV to take you to the next level.