- Blog: Reinventing culture
Angela Atkins of Elephant HR reveals some of the game-changing strategies that companies are using to create a workplace culture that delivers for everyone.
- Opinion: Motivating workers in tough times
Keeping employees engaged and motivated can be an uphill battle in difficult financial times. Aaron Green, vice president of applications at Oracle, shares his tips for keeping the organisation on track.
- Making first impressions count
As HR professionals, we know the importance of building a great personal brand. Nikki Heald, managing director of Corptraining, talks about how the first impressions you give others can impact on your brand.
- Opinion: Time to modernise the antiquated model of HR case management
David Oakley outlines how IT can help transform HR service provisioning and management capabilities by leveraging their own service relationship ecosystem, experience, and service automation capabilities.
- Blog: How sticky are you?
Angela Atkins of Elephant HR looks at why companies need to create "candidate stickiness" and how they can do so.
- Opinion: Onboarding - Five tips to get the best out of your new hires
Onboarding is a critical yet often overlooked aspect of bringing people into an organisation. Karen Evans shares her tips to engage new employees and ensure they stay with the business.